- 1 Large Bunch Cilantro
- 4 Green Onions
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Avocados diced
- Red Pepper Flakes and Pepper to Taste
Blend all ingredients (except avocados) in a blender or food processor. Transfer mix to a bowl and add diced avocados mixing well. Serve with Steak.
From Robb Lucas (Chef at Koi). Easy and Delicious…
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cilantro leaves lightly packed
- 1 small organic clove, peeled
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 (10 to 12 oz) rib eye steak
- garlic salt
- black pepper
1- Cook peppers in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until soft. Add soy sauce. Set aside.
2- Pulse sour cream, cilantro and garlic in blender. Add peppers and cream cheese. Puree until smooth. Season sauce to taste with salt. Set aside.
3- Sprinkle rib eye with garlic salt and pepper. Grill steak covered with grill lid over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes. Slice diagonally into bite-size pieces. Serve with the pepper cream sauce.
- 4 – 1″ New York Strip Steaks
- I clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a glass dish. Marinate the steaks in the dish at least one hour or overnight in the refrigerator
On to the Grill!
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1 cup fresh parsley (or 1/4 cup dried parsley)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Optional: 1 tsp red pepper flakes
In a food processor, pulse arugula and parsley until finely chopped. Transfer chopped herbs to a bowl and whisk in red pepper flakes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for at least one hour before serving.
Serve with grilled steak.
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
1 3/4 lbs skirt or flank steak, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick, trimmed of excess surface fat
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients but steak. Spread paste on both sides of steak. Set aside at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before cooking
- Cook steak over direct high heat (for flank steak use medium) with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to your desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare(8 to 10 for flank steak), turning once or twice. Remove from grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes
- Cut the steak across the grain into 1/2 inch slices. Serve immediately with Corn and Red Potato Salad
Mix it all together and marinade steak for 30 minutes to overnight.
Grill the steaks or pan fry them in butter.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/steak-marinade-quick-and-easy-39145#ixzz1ViAD4T8Z
You must be logged in to post a comment.