Recetas Faciles y Deliciosas – Easy and Delicious Recipes
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 8-10 oz bacon cut into small pieces
- 1 package of spaghetti (16 oz)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add bacon and stir occasionally until browned and crispy. Transfer to paper towels to dry
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of water. Drain spaghetti and return to pot.
- Whisk eggs, half of cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl until smooth. Whisk in 1/2 cup of reserved water. Adding water avoids eggs from turning into scrambled eggs when mixing with the spaghetti.
- Stir egg mixture into pasta until creamy and slightly cooled. Stir in bacon. Top with remaining cheese.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup water.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: