- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) steaks (mahi mahi)
- 8 scallops
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- Salt, pepper and sage to taste
- 3 tablespoons capers, with liquid
- Angel Hair pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the mahi mahi steaks on all sides until nicely browned. Remove from pan, and set aside.
- Pour the wine into the pan, and use a spatula to scrape any browned bits from the bottom. Let the wine reduce to almost nothing, then stir in the garlic, butter and capers. Season with salt, sage, and pepper to taste. Let the sauce simmer for a minute to blend the flavors.
- Cook the pasta. Set aside.
- Return the steaks to the pan, add the scallops and coat them with sauce. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve fish on a plate and mix the pasta with the sauce. Pour leftover sauce over the fish.