Recetas Faciles y Deliciosas – Easy and Delicious Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Coat salmon with mixture, patting to cover in an even layer.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil until top begins to turn lightly golden, about 2 more minutes
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: