- 1 pound cantaloupe seeded peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 pound pineapple peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime juice from 1.5 limes
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Brush cantaloupe and pineapple slices with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill uncovered until tender (about 2 min per side)
- Transfer fruit to a cutting board, and allow it to cool. Once cool, chop and mix with lime juice and cilantro
- Toss shrimp with shrimp seasoning and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Grill uncovered until shrimp turns pink. Approximately 3 min per side.
- Serve fruit and shrimp with warm tortillas.
You must be logged in to post a comment.