- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1/4 cup jam
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Optional: Confectioner’s sugar
Roll out pastry dough enough to cut approximately 20 3-inch squares
Cut dough into 3″ squares using a pizza wheel
Place approx. 1/4 teaspoon of jam in center of each square
Make slits on the corners of each square and fold one corner of each triangle piece towards the center. Press down firmly. Repeat with remaining corners.
- Mix egg in a bowl. Brush egg wash across entire surface of pastry
- Sprinkle with 1/8th teaspoon of sugar on each cookie (or 1/4 if a sweeter taste is preferred)
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 13 minutes
- Optional: Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar
You must be logged in to post a comment.