- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes. Makes approx. 12 meatballs.