Recetas Faciles y Deliciosas – Easy and Delicious Recipes
- 1 cup water (room temperature)
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin (1 oz)
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 4 cups frozen mango and strawberry (any fruit can be used)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Fresh fruit for decoration
- Add water and gelatin to a small pot. Stir and let it rest for a few minutes
- In a larger pot bring 2 or 3 inches of water to a simmer. Set gelatin pot on top and cook for a couple of minutes until the gelatin completely dissolves
- Combine, condensed milk, fruit and lime juice in a blender. Puree until smooth. Add gelatin and blend for a few seconds to combine. Pour the mix in a large bowl
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the cream for 3 or 4 minutes. Fold it into the fruit mix.
- Pour in individual ramekins, or champagne glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. Top with fresh fruit if desired
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: