Recetas Faciles y Deliciosas – Easy and Delicious Recipes
- 1.5 pounds potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to combine.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve garnished with parsley, if desired.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: