Recetas Faciles y Deliciosas – Easy and Delicious Recipes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dry ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx. 1 1/4 pound) cut into thin strips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add chicken and brown on both sides (add more oil if needed).
- Pour sauce over chicken. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens (approx. 10 minutes)
- Serve with white rice or cauliflower rice
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: